Education options are plentiful with an array of public and private schools nearby, so schooling is taken care of. Erdington and the local area, has an excellent selection of good quality schools, with some within just a short distance. Some of the closest schools to the development are listed below:
- Abbey Catholic Primary School – 0.9 miles
- Highclare School – 0.7 miles
- St. Edmond Campion Catholic School – 1.1 miles
- Court Farm Primary School – 0.5 miles
- Short Heath Primary School – 1.0 miles
- Kings Centre, City of Birmingham School – 1.6 miles
- Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls – 2.1 miles
- Bishops Vesey’s Grammar School for Boys – 3.4 miles
- King Edward VI Aston School – 3.7 miles
- King Edward VI Handsworth School – 5.3 miles
- Handsworth Grammar School – 5.6 miles
College education is also easily accessible with a variety of choice all within a 5 mile radius, including the Birmingham Metropolitan College, Sutton Campus.
For University education Aston University and Birmingham City University can be reached very easily in approx. a 15 minute drive, as they are located within 6 miles from Erdington Gardens. Or a little further, is the University of Birmingham, this is still only just over 7 miles away from the development. A great choice for those stay at home students.
Also you can take advantage of the Erdington Library which is only a 15 minute walk, or visit the Library of Birmingham. Situated in the City Centre this fantastic building which opened in 2013 caters for everyone, regardless of age, background or circumstances.